Terms & Conditions
Orders can be made in the following ways:
1) Through the wizard (guided step by step procedure) on of the site. For instructions click here
2) By telephone at no 011/35.81.442 giving the reference of the desired items.
3) By email addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) By fax to 011/35.83.567, 24 hours on 24.
In the case of orders sent by mail, email or fax clearly state:
• item code and description.
• possible available options: size, color etc.
• preferred method of shipment and payment
• your personal details and telephone number, and / or email.
PAYMENT (For Italy)
Payment can be made as follows:
3) By bank transfer in advance.
Goods will be shipped immediately upon receipt of your payment.
5) Reload Poste Pay card
You can pay at a post office just reloading our company card postepay. The service also offers other ways to use it. You can see them by clicking here or by visiting the website Poste.it.
• For other forms of payments except the one on delivery the order will be canceled automatically if, after 7 days from our confirmation, we don't receive any receipt of payment.
• N.B. A request for payment on delivery can not be accepted at the discretion of Intimo Corinne. In particular, it won't be accepted from buyers who have rejected previous shipments or who are in dispute.
Shipping costs for Italy* only € 5.00
Surcharge for cash on delivery + € 3,90.
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER € 70.00
(For payment on delivery will be charged only the fixed fee of 4,00 Euro).
For orders of less than 20 euro there will be a surcharge of € 2.80
*Excluding Campione d'Italia city for which there is a surcharge. For orders from abroad, conditions and shipping costs will be notified by a confirmation e-mail of the order, according to the country of destination and the weight of the package.
Articles published on our website are usually ready in our warehouse and are shipped within 24 hours from receipt of order. Exceptions are those listed as 'Out of stock', for which a waiting period is required.
If one or more items are in reorder (and therefore not immediately available), we will notify you promptly indicating the estimated delivery time. You can then choose whether to keep them in order or delete them.
For fast delivery shipments are made only by Bartolini courier and SDA express courier.
Delivery is normally made within 24 hours from the date of shipment from Monday to Friday. One more day for Calabria, islands and disadvantaged areas.
Hold at depot.
If you do not want to receive the goods at your home and do not have an alternative address, you can use at no extra charge, the service RETAINER DEPOSIT. In this case the package must be collected from you at one of the locations or Kipoint of the Courier. In the Order Confirmation email you will be told the address of the depot nearest to your home.
You can also choose the pickup location most convenient for you by consulting the appropriate page of the Express Carriers SDA and Bartolini: for further details click here.
During the completion of the order, indicate your choice in the box provided for notes.
The prices quoted are inclusive of VAT.
• Since the site is runs independently, in the case of special offers, promotions or market requirements, it is possible that some of the prices on the site differ from those applied in our stores.
COMPLAINTS - RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND REPLACEMENT GOODS
Purchases on our website are governed by Decree No. 206 of 06/09/2005 concerning contracts at a distance. See notes and modalities on the right of withdrawal. Click here.
Corinne also offers the opportunity to return or exchange items purchased in their stores directly, presenting the sales document received with the goods.
Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform for consumer complaints
If you reside in the European Union and have purchased product from Intimo Corinne but are dissatisfied with the product or your experience, you can submit a complaint by completing an electronic complaints form through the ODR web portal at the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr.